AnarchyX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AnarchyX

Welcome to AnarchyX

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

scareface's application for the status of a moderator....and if good enough admin plz

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
scareface

scareface

Character Bio
Character Gender: male
Character Fight style: mage/range/melee(streetfighter)
Character Level:
scareface's application for the status of a moderator....and if good enough admin plz Left_bar_bleue126/126scareface's application for the status of a moderator....and if good enough admin plz Empty_bar_bleue  (126/126)

scareface's application for the status of a moderator....and if good enough admin plz Empty
PostSubject: scareface's application for the status of a moderator....and if good enough admin plz   scareface's application for the status of a moderator....and if good enough admin plz Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 5:22 pm

well since it was cleaned up i guess i make a new app....incase u make a new server;).....

in game mod or admin status...firts i will (lists the things im good at or some of dem below)

1. ive played for very long time......when i mean old i mean ancient ivr been with server maybe lil bit after since it was made plus i know for fact iv been with server when it was up and forums for 5 months +
2. i have had experience of who the good and bad playas are....
3. in the past i have helped rid the server of bad people who cheat with the help of cushman...
4.iv never had mod experiece...but i think i can handle it
5. im a good player Wink
6. plus iv applied more than like 3 times lol ...and im dying for the job....(only reason i never got cuz other good people got it...just sucks cuz the fact when they became mod they werenet on much
7.i know almost all the orignal like 20 or something playas who played especially the admins and mods...
8. last of all plz dont make me remake this app..lol..as i said ive applied 3 times i think theyve seen my app before

p.s. 9. i like pie!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
moe

moe

scareface's application for the status of a moderator....and if good enough admin plz Empty
PostSubject: Re: scareface's application for the status of a moderator....and if good enough admin plz   scareface's application for the status of a moderator....and if good enough admin plz Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 5:32 pm

not bad show that you really wana be mod not just make an app first time it comes
Back to top Go down
scareface

scareface

Character Bio
Character Gender: male
Character Fight style: mage/range/melee(streetfighter)
Character Level:
scareface's application for the status of a moderator....and if good enough admin plz Left_bar_bleue126/126scareface's application for the status of a moderator....and if good enough admin plz Empty_bar_bleue  (126/126)

PostSubject: Re: scareface's application for the status of a moderator....and if good enough admin plz   scareface's application for the status of a moderator....and if good enough admin plz Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 6:07 pm

i think and hope so ownkind will make me mod anyway cuz he told me on my other apps that i did good
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: scareface's application for the status of a moderator....and if good enough admin plz   scareface's application for the status of a moderator....and if good enough admin plz Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

scareface's application for the status of a moderator....and if good enough admin plz
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AnarchyX :: Applications :: Staff app-
Jump to: