AnarchyX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AnarchyX

Welcome to AnarchyX

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

another try.

Go down 
+4
moe
scareface
Cushman
ashleyy
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
moe

moe

another try. - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: another try.   another try. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 10:44 pm

So I guess this is good bye because you all are dead and are not talking. confused
Back to top Go down
moe

moe

PostSubject: Re: another try.   another try. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 10:32 am

IS ANYONE GONNA TALK>??
Back to top Go down
Ben :P
Admin
Admin

Character Bio
Character Gender: Male
Character Fight style: Melee/Range
Character Level:
another try. - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue126/126another try. - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (126/126)

PostSubject: Re: another try.   another try. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 10:48 am

If any of you guys visit again, seeing as I really can't be fucked to keep on remembering these forums, hit me up on one of the following:
Xbox: FMG Ben
PS3: bensta175
Msn (Or Email, but don't bother with that shit): benp_dowling@yahoo.co.uk
Facebook: Ben Dowling (I'm the sexy one, you'll recognise me for sure)

Hope you've all been good, and Taylor + Ash, we need to talk, haven't spoken in ages Sad
Back to top Go down
https://anarchyx-gaming.forumotion.net
ashleyy

ashleyy

Character Bio
Character Gender: girl
Character Fight style: range/mage
Character Level:
another try. - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue126/126another try. - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (126/126)

PostSubject: Re: another try.   another try. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 9:54 pm

hey this is my last time here, i wanted to say its been fun guys. i love you all and have nice lifes Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Character Bio
Character Fight style: Melee/Range
Character Level:

PostSubject: Re: another try.   another try. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 2:25 am

Not sure if you'll see this but ima miss you, tell Taylil that too, was great knowing you Hun, hopefully you'll find a way to stay in touch with me
Back to top Go down
https://anarchyx-gaming.forumotion.net
scareface

scareface

Character Bio
Character Gender: male
Character Fight style: mage/range/melee(streetfighter)
Character Level:

PostSubject: Re: another try.   another try. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 6:33 am

omg someone posted and i missed...sorry guys ive been so hooked up in xbox live mw2 lately cuz my parents got me xbox and live...so yea...cmon we can still talk well igh well ben my xbox is flying kabob thats my gamertag...well ill still be checking every now and then if u guys do post something cuz obviously i was a lil late...so yea talk people !!!!!!!!!!!!!u need to fuckin chat on here.. u never know ownkind could comeback

p.s. i forgot i guess ashley if u dont wanna come back u dont have to at least come once in a while Wink and btw what ever happend to cushman?!?!?
Back to top Go down
moe

moe

PostSubject: Re: another try.   another try. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 11:19 pm

I agree why do we all have to leave. But anyways.
PSN:MoeMahan
EMAIL: Moe_mahan@hotmail.com
So anyways guys nice knowing you it has been fun I will miss you! Shocked Shocked Shocked No
Back to top Go down
Cushman

Cushman

Character Bio
Character Fight style: Mage
Character Level:

PostSubject: Re: another try.   another try. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 7:44 pm

oh i see how it is. i leave for like 2 months and yal decide to ditch. lol im here i just kinda um....forgot the url lmao just thought id say hi and i guess bye Sad
Back to top Go down
scareface

scareface

Character Bio
Character Gender: male
Character Fight style: mage/range/melee(streetfighter)
Character Level:

PostSubject: Re: another try.   another try. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 6:26 pm

yoo!!!! im still here i check in here every now and then but i forgot but rembered..but anyway this summer i wont be checin cuz im goin to my cuzinz but ye any way keep talking till atleast june 10!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: another try.   another try. - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

another try.
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AnarchyX :: AnarchyX :: Announcements-
Jump to: